Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Top Concealers

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


The best drugstore concealer I have used is Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer doesn’t crease personally on me but I have heard others reviewing this say that it creases on them mainly under the eyes. It is very high coverage but then again can be sheered out to look very natural. This is such a good price at £4.19. I would say that it doesn’t have 16 hour wear which it does claim to have on the packaging. If I compare it to my Mac concealer it doesn’t last nowhere near as long. There aren’t many shades in this collection which is the main downside. 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer 


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is my favourite but is quite pricey at £17.50 however, it is worth the price as well as the fact that this concealer lasts ages. A little goes a very long way. The pump on the concealer is much more hygienic as it means bacteria, which maybe on the face from spots or from the hands etc. isn't contaminating the rest of the concealer therefore preventing the spread of bacteria throughout the rest of the concealer or on the face which may otherwise cause spots. This is more likely to happen when using other methods of dispensing the product such as the applicator within the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.







Image 1 sourced from: http://www.pixbam.com/collection-lasting-perfection-concealer/collection-2000-lasting/11782
Image 2 sourced from: http://www.beautezine.com/mac-pro-longwear-concealer-review-photos-swatches-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment