Wednesday 8 July 2015

Top Summer Base Foundation

MAC Face and Body Foundation
Now we are entering the summer months, there isn’t a need for a heavy coverage from a foundation. A lighter coverage foundation is better suited to the hotter weather as it feels and looks much more natural on the skin.

MAC Face and Body foundation provides a light coverage but as some see a higher coverage as more preferable it is also a useful foundation as it has buildable coverage. Due to this foundation being very sheer it allows for you to maybe go a few shades darker than your natural skin colour which can give you a more tanned look which some may want in the summer. I find that the formula that the foundation has gives a very dewy finish, making the skin look luminous.


I personally have oily skin and when I wear this foundation I have to make sure I powder otherwise the foundations luminosity makes me look too oily. However, I do need to wear powder with the majority of foundations. The only exception is if the foundation is particularly made for a matte finish. Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a lightweight foundation particularly suited for summer.
Image sourced from: https://www.tumblr.com/search/mac%20face%20and%20body%20foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment